Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Watermelon Wonder LEAD & Show Stoppers


What a fabulous group of entries for the Watermelon Wonder challenge!  The colors and elements that were displayed were simply beautiful...from coral, yellow, aqua and green to feathers, pinwheels, melons and florals...absolute gorgeousness and each one so unique!


Without further ado...this week, the LEAD of the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Watermelon Wonder is...




Congrats, Brandi!  Please contact me at (slschaf771@aol.com) with your mailing information and Fresh Squeezed Stamps stamp set selection!


Here are a few comments from the crew...

"Brandi's card popped out at me with all the cool circles!"

"I love the bright colors Brandi pulled from the graphic.  Her stamping is perfect, and the ribbon tab embellishment is a fun finishing touch!"

"I love Brandi's use of the colors using sketched circles, the sweet ribbon tabs and the perfectly scattered sequins!"




The Watermelon Wonder Show Stoppers are...




"Mona's page is utterly stunning!  The mixed media techniques are so beautiful with the Watermelon Wonder color palette!"

"Love Mona's page!"




"THUD!  My jaw dropped upon seeing Flubidoo's card.  STUNNING!"

"Flubidoo's card is stunning!"




"Love the variegated colors Amy used down the panel and how she tied in the feathers and the touch of blue on the tab!"

"I love the cool ice cream in those warm coral colors and all the polka dots are just the cream!"



"I totally love Lindsey's floral watercolored background and heat embossed leaves!  SO pretty!"


A big shout-out to ALL of our readers, followers and participants!  Feel free to grab our badge below and get ready for a new inspiration challenge and wonderful sponsor on August 15th!  That's tomorrow...at 8:00 AM CDT!



5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness ladies! You made my night! Thank you so much for the mention. I just love this site and all the inspiration that comes with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all! Yahoo! What a surprise! Thank you so very much for featuring my layout! Looking forward to the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! What an honor to be among such truly stunning projects. You guys are the best. I love this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Brandi and to all the show stoppers, too! I'm so honored to be included among them! Thanks for a great challenge site. I look forward to playing along with the new one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the Curtain Call!