Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sachet-LEAD & Show stoppers


Thank you so much for joining us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Sachet!



For each challenge, we select a LEAD who is invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge.  Show Stoppers are other projects that have caught the design team's eye. 


The LEAD of the Sachet challenge is...


Congrats!  We invite you to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge.  Please email Stacey at staceylynncrafts@gmail.com for the details!



"I love how Michelle captured so many of the pretty elements of the inspiration photo on her card -- and made it into a pretty shaker to boot!"

" I love Michelle's use of the patterns and woodgrain, along with the sequins and "romance" - a fabulous use of the inspiration!"





The Show Stoppers for the Sachet challenge are...
"Love the flowered heart and how it pops against all the white space!"


Cori 


"I love the white and red die cut birds Cori used. The touch of floral in the background with the white wood pallet paper is so pretty."


"Such a beautiful heart shaped shaker card. Love the addition of the felt flowers with sewed on buttons."



Be sure to check back tomorrow for a new challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Waaaaaaaaaaah, can't believe my little card is one of the Show Stoppers, so surprised and honoured! Thanks so much, what a fun challenge and such a gorgeous gallery. Congrats to the winners and DT, lovely projects. Sending love, *Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card! I would love to be guest designer!!! Congrats to Lynn and Cori too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I had left a comment on here but it never posted. Thank you so much for choosing my heart projects as a showstopper, I'm honored.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the Curtain Call!